ArthaYantra Corporation Private Limited is a Personal financial advisory company. Our vision is to provide independent, high quality and customized personal financial solutions to individuals. We employ proprietary financial models developed by our in-house team and we strongly believe in the passive investment strategy.
ArthaYantra Corporation Pvt. Ltd. has designed this proprietary product that uses inputs from the in-house software by name Arthos (patented software of ArthaYantra), which generates a Basic Automated Financial Plan (“BAFP”) in accordance with your goals and available and resources available,both current and future resources, based purely on inputs provided by you. A financial planning profile is required to be filled by you with details such as your financial details and status, Income and Expenses, Assets, Investments, Insurance, Goals etc. The proprietary software automatically generates a plan based on the data you have given as input.
All references to “the plan” refer to the plan view of the Basic Automated Financial Plan.
Unless the context or meaning thereof otherwise requires, the following expressions shall have the mean
- “Body Corporate” shall have the meaning assigned to it in or under clause (7) of section 2 of the Companies Act, 1956 (91of 1956);
- “Board” means the Securities and Exchange Board of India established under sub-section (1) of Section 3 of the Securities and Exchange Board of India Act.
- “Client” means the Person who enters into any Agreement with ArthaYantra or is in any way soliciting the services through this document fromArthaYantra.
- “Financial Year” means the year starting from April 1 and ending on March 31 of the following year.
- “Parties” means the Relationship Manager and the Client; and “Party” shall be construed accordingly.
- “Person” includes any individual, partners in partnership, company, body corporate, cooperative society, corporation, trust, society, Hindu Undivided Family or any other body of Persons, whether incorporated or not.
- “Relationship Manager” means an employee of Arthayantra who has been designated as such to be the Relationship Manager.
- ArthaYantra has no control over the format and accuracy of the information entered by you, the assumptions made by you or future changes to your profile data and hence does not assure accuracy of the results or the outcome as the same depends wholly on the accuracy of the information entered by you.
- Arthayantra makes certain assumptions over and above those that are available for editing in your profile.
- This BAFP will be for the sole use of the Person to whom it is addressed and for no other purpose. No responsibility is accepted for any third party who may use or rely on the whole or any part of the content of financial plan. The Person is also prohibited from posting or transmitting the information obtained by it that may be treated as unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or pornographic or that would otherwise violate any law. In addition, the Person is prohibited from posting or transmitting any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability.
- In preparing the BAFP, the proprietary software will rely upon the information provided to it about your current situation, your objectives and needs. A summary of these will be included in the plan. Thereby, all recommendations and strategy will be based on this data alone and hence is accurate and complete only to the extent of the accuracy and completeness of the data.
- Estimates of income and growth in so far as the plan envisages will be based on assessments and analysis of prevailing economic conditions, historical data vis a vismarket trends, industry intelligence, third party data, buy hold and sell ratings at the sector and index level, market insights based on analysis of industry focused metrics and on ad-hoc basis and further based on the investment manager’s performance. However no guarantee of future performance will be given and results may vary from the estimates shown. The figures in the plan include various estimates with respect to taxation and other laws which we believe to be relevant.
- This document is a document of trust and faith. It is not intended to create any rights/obligations between the Parties. This document is to be used for thepurpose of information only.
- ArthaYantra does NOT guarantee the accuracy of the results for your plan.
Arthos is a proprietary platform developed by ArthaYantra. It helps users create an in depth financial plan for their families. Arthos creates a plan by taking customer data as input and automatically generating the output. The output can be futher customized by the research team based on the input received by the Relationship Manager of the customer.
The Planning is created based on inputs such as spending, Income, assets goals in life, risk coverage, current portfolio etc. The final report is generated from the Arthos platform.
Terms and Conditions for using our website
- This Website is solely for the purpose of providing information about our products and services, and general information about mutual funds or insurance schemes or any other financial products and should not be construed as an offer to sell, a solicitation of an offer to buy, or a recommendation for the units of any Mutual Fund schemes or Insurance plans or any other financial products. This Website is intended to provide among other things, such information.
- The user understands and acknowledges that ArthaYantra, reserves the right to modify, alter and/or amend, any of the terms of the facility, at its sole discretion. The user undertakes to bind himself / herself [and continue to be so bound] by the terms of the facility, unless the same be modified, altered and/or amended. In the event that the terms of the facility are so modified, altered and/or amended, the user shall not be permitted to proceed with the use of the facility unless he agrees to such modified, altered and/or amended terms (as the case may be).
- While due care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of information on this website, ArthaYantra (including the directors, promoters, employees, agents and assigns of each of them), shall not in any way be responsible for any loss or damages arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use or inability to use the Website and its contents would not entertain any legal liability for the adverse implications, if any.The information provided speaks only as of the respective dates on which the information was first created. This information can become out-of-date. ArthaYantramakes no commitment, and disclaims any duty, to update any of this information. Further, please note that, compliance with any law or regulation as may be applicable to the Client, from the perspective of its status, as an NRI or a Resident, as an individual or a body corporate, whether registered or not, shall be the responsibility of the Client and ArthaYantra shall not be held responsible for any non-compliance. The provision of this service online means that access to the service is open and unregulated and if the Client is required to comply with any law or regulation, as mentioned above, it would be difficult for ArthaYantra to carry out such compliance. Hence, the respective indicudual or the authorized person or principal officer of the Body Corporateshall accept complete responsibility in this regard.
- In addition to and without limiting the foregoing, ArthaYantra shall not be liable for any harm caused by the transmission, through the services or information, of a computer virus, or other computer code or programming device that might be used to access, modify, delete, damage, corrupt, deactivate, disable, disrupt, or otherwise impede in any manner the operation of the services or any of the user's software, hardware, data or property. Although ArthaYantra has taken reasonable steps to provide a secure environment for the Users' Personal information on the Website, however, due to the nature of the Internet, it cannot guarantee the confidentiality or such information.
- All the trademarks, logos and service marks, information and content provided on our Website including its design structure and compilation are privately owned Intellectual Property Rights of either ArthaYantra and or its affiliates, agents, associates, subsidiaries and other parties, who have been authorized by us to display the same on our Website. Unless otherwise agreed upon you shall not copy, download and or print documents from our web site for any commercial purposes and shall not post, distribute, transmit, display, publish, sell or modify them or remove any copyright trade mark or other proprietary notices. For permission to use third party materials appearing on our Website, please contact the copyright owner.
- The Website is intended, subject to compliance with any applicable marketing, solicitation and other restrictions, only for the use of Resident Indians, Non-Resident Indians ("NRIs") (except those NRIs residing in the United States, Canada and Financial Action Task Force non-compliant countries and territories), Persons of Indian Origin ("PIO") and Foreign Institutional Investors ("FII") registered with SEBI and other Persons authorised by law and regulation to deal in the Mutual Fund. The Website is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any Person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation. It is the responsibility of any Persons who access the information contained herein to observe all applicable laws and regulations of their relevant jurisdiction.
- The Website may contain links to third party Web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to the Users and not as endorsement by ArthaYantra of the contents on such third party websites. ArthaYantra is not responsible for any information contained on such linked websites and makes no representations of whatsoever nature regarding the content or accuracy of information on such third party websites. The User who utilizes the links and accesses third party linked sites will do so at his / her own risk.
- Use of this Website may be monitored, tracked and recorded. Anyone using this Website expressly consents to such monitoring, tracking and recording.
- Access to this Website may from time to time be unavailable, delayed, limited or slowed due to, among other things hardware failure, software failure, damage caused by severe weather, earthquakes, wars, insurrection, riots, terrorism, civil commotion, act of God, accident, fire, water damage, explosion, mechanical breakdown or natural disasters, interruption (whether partial or total) of power supplies or other utility of service, strike, governmental or regulatory restrictions, exchange rulings, court or tribunal orders or other human intervention, or any other cause (whether similar or dissimilar to any of the foregoing) whatsoever beyond our control for which we shall not be liable.
Status of ArthaYantra – Penalties and Litigations:
No penalties / directions have been issued by the Board under the SEBI Act or by RBI or by any other regulatory body. There are no pending material litigations or legal proceedings, findings of inspections or investigations for which action has been taken or initiated by any regulatory authority against Arthayantra or the relationship manager or its Directorsor employees or any Person directly or indirectly connected with Arthayantra under the SEBI Act or any other statute.
Additional Terms and Conditions:
- The services will be undertaken solely on the basis of the information received by us and disclosed to us.
- It is explicitly stated herein that the Mutual Fund schemes, insurance schemes or any other financial instrument or asset scheme offered, have not been sponsored by ArthaYantra, or its affiliates or its sponsors.
- We request you to read and understand the offer document / abridged offer document of any of the recommended schemes before the investment or buy/sell or any other decision taken on the basis of the plan or any other recommendation and it would be the sole responsibility of the Client and any failure shall in no way be binding on ArthaYantra.
- We agree to keep confidential all information received from you and not to make unwarranted copies of the Confidential Information, and to use the Confidential Information only for the purpose for which it has been disclosed to us. However, Confidential Information shall not include any intellectual property materials (including, but not limited to, ideas, concepts, know-how, techniques and methodologies) developed by ArthaYantra based on its industry knowledge, experience and expertise.
- Confidential Information would also not include information previously known to us; or, independently developed by us in the course of execution of this or any other service; or acquired by us from a third party which is not, to our knowledge, under an obligation to you not to disclose such information; or which is or becomes publicly available through no breach by us of this Letter.
- In the event we receive a validly issued administrative or judicial process requiring disclosure of Confidential Information, we shall provide prompt notice to you of such receipt.We shall thereafter be entitled to disclose any Confidential Information in order to comply with such administrative or judicial process.
- Further we shall not be responsible for any consequential, indirect, punitive or incidental damages (including loss of profits, data, business or goodwill) in connection with the performance of services whether such damages are based on breach contract, strict liability, tort, breach of warranty etc or otherwise) even if you had contemplated and communicated to us the likelihood of such damages.
- We shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performance of obligations under this Agreement to the extent that such failure or delay arises from or is directly attributable to unavoidable circumstances beyond the control of the parties, like war, earth quake, and other natural calamities and neither party to this Agree¬ment shall be liable to the other for any kind of loss incurred hereby. Nothing contained in this Clause shall affect the payment obligations that have accrued prior to the date of occurrence of such an event.
- You agree to comply with all applicable laws and statutory requirements and agree to be bound by and to diligently follow and ensure compliance with the applicable laws.
- We shall be sending and you agree to receive email communication from us which may include marketing, promotional information, notices or content from time to time.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless ArthaYantra and any of its affiliates and their respective directors, officers, employees, agents and controlling Persons from and against any and all losses, claims, damages and liabilities, whatsoever and howsoever caused, incurred, sustained or arising from, or in connection with, the provision of services to you by ArthaYantra.
- All and any dispute arising out of or in connection with this contract, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to and finally resolved by arbitration in Hyderabad in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 for the time being in force at the commencement of the arbitration, which rules are deemed to be incorporated by reference in this clause.
- The Courts in Hyderabad alone shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all disputes arising out of or in respect of this document. You consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the Courts located in Hyderabad, India.
In the event any of the terms or provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall be held to be unenforceable, the remaining terms and provisions shall be unimpaired and the unenforceable term or provision shall be replaced by such enforceable term or provision as comes closest to the intention underlying the unenforceable term or provision. These Terms and Conditions shall be subject to any other agreements you have entered into with ArthaYantra. The user's access to and use of the Website, and the terms of this disclaimer are governed by the laws of India.
Payments once made will not be refunded.*
Grievance redressal /Feedback:
For further information regarding the various services and products offered by us or
For providing any critical feedback with regard to our website/product performance/staff response,
You can contact -
ArthaYantra Corporation Pvt Ltd
3rd Floor, Sai Galleria,
Plot No. 472, Road No. 36,